How long will it take me to get a decent SERP on Google for this keyword?
2. Is this business looking viable to you?
3. Do I have a lot of competition in this online business
which I am starting and how can I compete effectively with them?
4. How can I make the most out of my marketing efforts?
Some excellent SEO consultants can even answer these questions:
1. Should I buy a used domain in order to rank high really quick?
2. How is my competitor ranking on the top with half the links that I have?
3. Should I continue this business or start over in a new niche?
The point of the whole article is simply that SEO consultants can save you a lot of time and money in the long-run. So, instead of using trial-and-error in trying to market different things online, it would be much better to make a one-time investment and ask your SEO guy all these questions.
Some established SEO consultants charge upwards of $500 per hour, which might sound like a lot of money, but spending a good amount on SEO consultation can really help you get the facts together for your business.
by SEO Consultancy Services